Application deadline: September 10, 2017
The position is intended to assist with on-going projects directed by WGNHS Hydrogeologist Madeline Gotkowitz. This position will primarily assist the nitrate initiative project funded by the Department of Natural Resources. This position may also assist with ongoing hydrogeology projects led by other WGNHS. This position will have an FTE of 60%-100%.
Primary duties/essential job functions
- Work independently and in teams to assist in the development, calibration, and application of groundwater flow models using standard groundwater modeling packages
- Maintain project databases, document model development, prepare reports
- Conduct field work, such as maintaining instrumentation and groundwater sampling programs, at WGNHS research sites
- Build and maintain trust-based relationships in support of cooperative and respectful work environments
- Make all reasonable effort to reach a diverse audience and to ensure equitable access to programs and facilities as applicable to position
For more details about the position, please contact Madeline Gotkowitz.